CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 12, 2007

I have always been one of those people who follows the rules. If you tell me to do something I will do it. If there are guidelines then I will follow them. I only got 1 detention in ALL of highschool and it was for wearing pj pants to school. I only did it because my friends were all doing it. This said sometimes I want to rebel against the rules. Not because I don't agree but because others are breaking them and getting away with it. It annoys me to no end that someone can break the rules every day and get away with it. Why even have rules? It makes me want to do what they are doing just to see what would happen. Why don't I? Because I am a rules follower. I would feel horrible guilty and probably somehow repent for my actions. Sometimes it really bothers me that I am such a goody two shoes!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But that's one of the great things about you! I wish it weren't so easy for me to bend, break, or otherwise get around rules. Trust me, the effects may not be as immediate as being caught, but I almost always pay for it in the end.

Unknown said...

I agree with Amy. But what made you write this post?

p.s. I MISS YOU!!!