CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

This past week my totally cute pair of glasses from Target broke. I was so bummed! Well this situation caused me to go back to the eye doctor and get an exam so that I could get glasses and contacts. While telling my parents about what I was going to do they mentioned that I should look in the Sunday paper for coupons to optical stores. I did and I found a great one! I got 2 complete pairs of glasses, lenses and frames, for $69! Can you believe that? I even think they are pretty cute! So if you are in need of glasses this is totally the place to go. I have not seen the coupon online but they do have one for 2 for $99. I think that is still a GREAT deal.


3 comments:

kenyaninside said...

Thanks for the tip, Lindz! I've been putting off getting a new pair of glasses 'cause I didn't want to spend the money. I'm totally going to check this out, though.

Lindsey said...

You should!! Also check the newspaper because you may be able to find the $69 coupon. Actually just get Pam to look for it. LOL!

Lindsey said...

it's time for a new post. please.